What We Do
Walters Northwest Claims Services provides claims management services to insurers, reinsurers and industry clients directly. We have in-house adjusters with a wealth of knowledge and experience handling all types of marine, marine general liability, and transportation claims. Some of the services we provide in this area are as follows:
- Assist clients in developing and executing proper injury/accident management forms and procedures.
- Management of crew and passenger injury or illness claims.
- Coordinate and conduct all aspects of investigations relating to claims.
- Monitor and maintain close contact with claimants,medical care providers and employers, including meeting with injured workers and the medical providers, where appropriate.
- Administer medical, benefits and other payments.
- Coordinate with insurers, insureds and brokers.
- Claim settlement negotiations within authorized limits.
- Comprehensive claims activity reporting to all parties.
- For more serious incidents, provide additional support to clients, as requested.
- Legal matters review; litigation coordination, support and management. Best claims practices development.
Our adjusters take the time to know our clients’ operations in order to best serve their needs.